More than 210 discounts and free travel with the Vienna Card
14 - 21°C
14 - 22°C
Vienna Tourist Board
Tel. +43-1-211 14-0
Fax +43-1-211 14-700
The Vienna Tourist Board (a legal and public entity) is the tourism office of the City of Vienna and is subject to the law on the promotion of tourism in Vienna (Wiener Tourismusförderungsgesetz, WTFG). Managing Director: Norbert Kettner
Vienna Tourist Board 2009
All rights reserved.
Tips and information for visitors to Vienna, the tourism industry and media business.
Team Manager: Andrea Kostner
Barbara Freitag (Music)
Susanne Kapeller (Lifestyle & Events)
Martina Polzer (Travel info, Families)
Angelika Öttl (Green Vienna, Sports)
Robert Seydel (Arts, Sights)
Event Database: Maria Paula Palma Caetano, Renate Walli, Christine Freudensprung
Julia Jakoubek (team manager)
Ronja Spranger (Social Media)
Elisabeth Strohmer (Campaignmangement)
Andrea Rass (Campaignmangement)
Manuela Vergud (maternity leave)
Webmaster: Christoph Weindl
Editorial Support: Paul Daniel PR
Waltraud Wolf (Director Content Management & Production)
Anna-Elisabeth Menz (Photo Database) email@example.com
Christine Kupka (Vienna Card) firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela Zettel (Statistics & Market Research) email@example.com
Hermann Höger (Promotion Catalog) firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Weber Kainz (Vienna Experts Club) email@example.com
Katharina Kozak, Ingrid Friz-Frizberg (Vienna Experts Club International)
Vera Schweder (Team Leader, Corporate Public Relations),
Walter Straßer (Corporate Public Relations) firstname.lastname@example.org
Brigitte Weiss (Team Leader Visitors Services), Tamara Wallner and Eva Zittermann (Vienna Hotels) email@example.com
Mobile portal, concept and mobile features
Digitalsunray Media GmbH
Here is our explanation on barrier freedom:
We carefully and continuously check the websites of our partners to which we link. Nevertheless, we would like to emphasize that we have no influence over the creation and content of the linked pages. If these pages, after having been checked by us, are changed without our knowledge in such a way that they present "illegal activities" according to Section 17 of the E-Commerce Law (Austrian Federal Law Supplement of December 21, 2001), we hereby explicitly distance ourselves from such changed content. This declaration is valid for all links on our website and all content of these sites with links or banners from our own website.
Note: Section 17 of the Austrian E-Commerce Law of December 21, 2001 exempts the offering website from responsibility for outside links, as long as it has no prior knowledge of the "illegal activity" on the part of the destination website. With several hundred links on our website pointing to other websites, we cannot monitor them all the time; we therefore ask you to inform us about any "illegal activities" on pages linked from our website.
(Austrian Federal Law Supplement of December 21, 2001, section 5, parts 1 and 2)
1. Name of the service provider: Vienna Tourist Board
2. Address: Invalidenstraße 6, A-1030 Vienna
3. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Corporate identity number and court of jurisdiction: not applicable for an entity of public law
5. Board of Control: City and State of Vienna
6. Chamber membership: not applicable
7. Identification number for Value Added Tax: ATU38158907.
We emphasize that the prices quoted on this websites (e.g., admission fees for museums etc.) - unless otherwise stated - are end user prices and contain value added tax and all other duties and surcharges.
(Austrian Federal Law Supplement of December 21, 2001, section 6) For hotel bookings on the pages of Wien-Hotels, the following applies:
1. Cancellation is free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. In the case of a later cancellation, the first night must be paid for. Not valid for rates with special booking conditions, like Hot Deal, Promotion Rate, Advanced Booking Rate and Special Rate.
2. Bookings with an arrival time after 6 pm can only be guaranteed if the reservation was made with a credit card or if a later arrival time was agreed upon in advance.
3. The contract is concluded between you and the operator of the accommodation.
4. The Austrian Hotel Contract Regulations also apply.
5. The place of jurisdiction is Vienna.
6. All above mentioned conditions are valid only for FIT reservations (except New Years Period).
This Imprint also applies for all Social Media channels.