Ernst Fuchs Museum
Today's owner of the building, Ernst Fuchs - leading representative of Vienna's Phantastic Realists - has renovated the villa and opened it to the public.
In the building, he now shows his paintings, sculptures and furniture. Next to it, in Hüttelbergstrasse 28, a second villa by Otto Wagner dating from the years 1912-13 which is much more plain and its style much more modern, is located.
Ernst Fuchs Museum in the Otto Wagner Villa IHüttelbergstraße 26 , 1140 Wien
- Adults €11,00
- Better value with the Vienna Card
- Tu - Sa, 10:00 - 16:00
- only by appointment Su - Mo
- Guided tours daily, special guided tours by appointment
- 3 Steps (Swinging doors )
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
Inside the building: 6 steps. Roman bath on first floor reached via stairs, museum not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Main entrance