Beethoven MuzeumProbusgasse 6
Beethoven composed his 2nd Symphony, piano pieces and violin sonatas in this house. In 1802, he wrote a letter to his brother - which was never sent - in which he expressed his doubts about his worsening deafness, the "Heiligenstadt Testament". The Beethoven Museum is Vienna's big Beethoven Center. It focuses on Beethoven's 35 years in Vienna, his life and works.
- Dospělí €7
- Děti do 19 let €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- Výhody, které Vám nabízí karta Vienna City Card: -30% , -2€
- Út - Ne, 10:00 - 13:00
- Út - Ne, 14:00 - 18:00
- o svátcích, 10:00 - 13:00
- o svátcích, 10:00 - 18:00
- Exceptions/opening hours: 24/12 & 31/12: 10 am - 1 pm. Closed: 1/1, 1/5, 25/12 and pub. hols., if they fall on Mon.
- bez schodů
- Slepeckým psům vstup povolen
Patio and exhibition areas: no steps; ticket/shop area 2 steps, restrooms 2 steps. The various exhibition rooms can be reached via several steps. Seating on the patio and by individual exhibits in the exhibition rooms.
- Hlavní vchod