Hasičské muzeumAm Hof 7
The museum is located in a historic building on Am Hof square. It was built in 1727 to 1739 based on a design by Lukas von Hildebrandt. The exhibitions rooms of the museum, which opened in 1901, present the history of the fire service since the Middle Ages.
- Ne, 09:00 - 12:00
- o svátcích, 09:00 - 12:00
- v pracovních dnech po tel. ohlášení předem