Competition 150 years of the Ringstrasse
The boulevard, which is 5.3 kilometers long and 56 meters wide, was an elegant promenade for the upper classes. Today it is open to everyone, as is evident from such annual events as the Vienna City Marathon or the Rainbow Parade. More information about 150 years of the Ringstrasse.
With a little luck you could be celebrating the 150th anniversary of the Ringstrasse here in Vienna with us. We raffle a weekend in Vienna for two persons including:
- Two nights at a 4* hotel for two incl. breakfast
- Flights to Vienna (Economy)
- 2 tickets for the Vienna Ring Tram
- 1 copy of the lavish book “Vienna’s Ringstrasse”
- Transfer from/to the airport Vienna (VIE)
- Welcome package
- Two Vienna Cards
Answer the question correctly and fill out the form.
Unfortunately our prize draw has now closed
Thank you for your interest! The winners will be notified by email.