Live through Vienna
Honestly, how often have you thought to yourself: “A trip to Vienna – that's just what I need now?!” With our Instagram Live Walks we want to bring a piece of Vienna directly to your home and be an inspiration for your next visit. Our tour guide Alexa Brauner has all kinds of insider tips for you and will show you many a hidden spot.
How do the Vienna/Now Live Walks work?
- Follow us on Instagram.
- The Live Walk lasts around 30 minutes and has 2-4 stops.
- Alexa Brauner will answer your questions about the tour in real time.
- All the Live Walks are held and recorded in English.
Next Live Walk January 3, 2021, 4 p.m Live on Instagram
Walk cheerfully into the New Year
All Vienna/Now-Live-Walks at a glance:
Christmas Magic Walk View online
- Michaelerplatz (St. Michael's Church, excavations, Spanish Riding School, Loos House)
- Shopping Experience (Imperial and Royal Shops, International Shops, Schwarzes Kameel)
- Am Hof (former Babenberg residence, Statue of the Virgin Mary, contemporary art: Yellow Fog)
- Freyung (Bank Austria Kunstforum, Museum in the Scots Abbey, Palais Ferstel)
Happy Walk View online
- Spittelberg (the history of the “Vienna Happy End” and what makes the Viennese happy in Spittelberg)
- MuseumsQuartier (Viennese happy place: cozy get-together, Art, Architecture and much more)
Through the 1st district View online