Archives of the Austrian Resistance (Dokumentationsarchiv des österreichischen Widerstandes)Wipplingerstraße 6-8
Based in the Old City Hall, the Archives of the Austrian Resistance deal with topics such as resistance and persecution, exile, Nazi crimes, the Holocaust, right-wing extremism as well as restitution and compensation after 1945 and much more besides.
- Archive & Library Mo - Th, 09:00 - 17:00
- Exhibitions Mo - We, 09:00 - 17:00
- Exhibitions Th, 09:00 - 19:00
- Exhibitions Fr, 09:00 - 17:00
- File or book retrievals: 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., excluding visitors from foreign countries
- 1 Steps
in passage Salvatorgasse via green double door
- no steps
Access to exhibition rooms: no steps.
Archives not wheelchair-accessible.
- Main entrance