Collection of Clocks and Watches (Uhrenmuseum)Schulhof 2
Located in an enchanting town house in Vienna's historic city center, this unique Collection of Clocks and Watches is unrivaled anywhere in Europe. Different types of timepieces tell the tale of timekeeping and clockmaking from the 15th century to the present day.
- Young people under 19 €0
- 1st Sunday of the month: Free admission
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 30% off
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 18:00
- Closed: January 1, May 1, December 24, 25 & 31
- 1 Steps
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Shop and entrance area: 1 step, exhibition rooms only accessible via spiral staircase
- Main entrance