Fire Service MuseumAm Hof 7
The museum is located in a historic building on Am Hof square. It was built in 1727 to 1739 based on a design by Lukas von Hildebrandt. The exhibitions rooms of the museum, which opened in 1901, present the history of the fire service since the Middle Ages.
- Su, 09:00 - 12:00
- on holidays, 09:00 - 12:00
- on weekdays by telephone appointment