Wien Museum Hermesvilla Entrance: HermesstraßeLainzer Tiergarten
Vienna City Card
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 30% off
- Young people under 19 €0
- 1st Sunday of the month: Free admission
- 15 Mar 2019 to 31 Oct 2019
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 18:00
- Closed in winter (from beginning of November until March 27, 2020; see: http://www.wienmuseum.at/en/locations/hermesvilla.html)
No steps via stair lift.
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Access: Not approachable by car because the Lainz Game Reserve is a natural conservation area. Shuttle service on specific days between Lainzer Tor and Hermesvilla for people with special needs, alternating Sat 2 pm–4 pm and Tue 10 am–noon. Registration by telephone on Tel. +43 1 505 87 47 – 85173 or email: email@example.com. Meeting point: Lainzer Tor. Please bring your handicapped ID. Return from Hermesvilla to Lainzer Tor at 3:30 pm (on Saturdays) and 11:50 am (on Tuesdays).
Special exhibition area in the ground floor accessible by wheelchair, wheelchair for rental and seats available, exhibition areas in the 2nd and 3rd floor not accessible by wheelchair. Shop and restaurant accessible via platform lift.
- Side entrance