Imperial Treasury Vienna (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien)Hofburg, Schweizerhof
Here, in the oldest part of the Imperial Palace (13th century), you'll find the imperial crown of the Holy Roman Empire (ca. 962) and the Austrian imperial crown (1602), as well as the Burgundian treasure (15th century) and the treasure of the Order of the Golden Fleece.
Vienna City Card
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 8% off / 1€ off
- Visitors under 19: Free admission
- Mo, 09:00 - 17:30
- We, 09:00 - 17:30
- Th, 09:00 - 17:30
- Fr, 09:00 - 17:30
- Sa, 09:00 - 17:30
- Su, 09:00 - 17:30
- no steps (Double swinging doors 200 cm wide )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
Public parking spaces for people with disabilities on Heldenplatz
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 110 cm wide and 140 cm low , Door 80 cm wide
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Wheelchair rental (reserve at least one day ahead)
Exhibition rooms: 20 steps and elevator.
- Main entrance