Museum of Military History (Heeresgeschichtliches Museum)Arsenal, Objekt 1
The Museum of Military History was built from 1850 to 1857 according to designs by Theophil Hansen and Ludwig Förster. Its collections give a comprehensive insight into the development of the Austrian army since the beginning of the 17th century.
- Young people under 19 €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 29% off , 2€ off
- Mo, 09:00 - 17:00
- Tu, 09:00 - 17:00
- We, 09:00 - 17:00
- Th, 09:00 - 17:00
- Fr, 09:00 - 17:00
- Sa, 09:00 - 17:00
- Su, 09:00 - 17:00
- on holidays, 09:00 - 17:00
- closed Jan 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, Nov 1, Dec 25, Dec 31
Access via ramp
- 3 Steps
to Franz-Joseph Hall: 2 steps (ramp), elevator to upper floor
- Ramp 119 cm wide
- 2 Steps
- 4 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Access to Tank Garden (Panzergarten) on ground floor.
- Main entrance