Johann Strauss Apartment
He lived here with his first wife Jetty from 1863 to 1870. In addition to original furniture and original instruments, one can also view objects used in the daily life of the great musician, as well as paintings, photographs and documents about his life and work. Visit also the golden Johann Strauss Statue in Stadtpark.
Johann Strauss' ResidencePraterstraße 54, 1020 Wien
- Adults €4
- Young people under 19 €0
- 1st Sunday of the month: Free admission
- Your benefit with the The official Vienna Card:
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 13:00
- Tu - Su, 14:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 13:00
- on holidays, 14:00 - 18:00
- Closed: 1/1, 5/1, 12/25 and Easter Monday, Whitmonday and other holidays that fall on a Monday.
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
Exhibition areas on 1st floor accessible via steps.
- Further information