Johann Strauss Tomb
In a group of honorary tombs in Vienna's Central Cemetery, he found his final resting place near Beethoven, Schubert, Brahms and Johann Strauss Father. The monument on the tomb was created by Josef Benk.
Central Cemetery (Zentralfriedhof)Simmeringer Hauptstraße 234 , 1110 Wien
- November to February Mo - Su, 08:00 - 17:00
- March Mo - Su, 07:00 - 18:00
- April Mo - Su, 07:00 - 19:00
- May to August Mo - Su, 07:00 - 20:00
- September Mo - Su, 07:00 - 19:00
- October to November Mo - Su, 07:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 17:00
- no steps
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Honorary tombs: Main Entrance (2nd Gate, access by car possible on the blue paths), free with ID. One can apply for the access card at the Infopoint (2nd Gate). Wheelchair-accessible restroom accessible with "Euro-Key" near Hall 3, in the cemetery church and at the cemetery office (ramp), gravel paths.
- Main entrance
Gruppe 32A, Grab 27
tram 6, 71: Zentralfriedhof