In 1956, Vienna acquired the Vienna Stadthalle, thanks to architect Roland Rainer, as a flagship for modern concerts and shows. In those days, the unheard of size made events in a class of their own possible from the outset and brought the world elite, from Louis Armstrong and Deep Purple to Frank Zappa, closer to a euphoric audience.
Since the modernisation, and construction of the second Hall F, the spectrum of events has grown even wider: besides exhibitions, trade fairs, shows and musical productions, top stars can also be seen on a regular basis. You too can look forward to evenings in 2015 with stars such as:
- Eros Ramazzotti (2.10.2015)
- Joe Bonamassa (8.10.215)
- Diana Krall (21.10.2015)
- 30 Years Simply Red: The Big Love Tour 2015 (27. 10. 2015)
- Nickelback "No Fixed Address" (29.10.2015)
- Cirque du Soleil, Varekai (4.-8.11.2015)
- Andreas Gabalier & Band (28.11.2015)
- Lord of the Dance (5.12.2015)
- Red Bull Flying Illusion (11.-13.12.2015)
- Andy Lee Lang "Happy Birthday Frank Sinatra" - dedicated to Sinatra's 100th birthday (12. 12. 2015)
- One Night of Queen (27.1.2016)
- Deichkind (30.1.2016)
- Thank you for the Music (26.2.2016)
- Hair (28.2.2016)
- A-HA (10.4.2016)
- Sarah Connor (16.4.2016)
- Wanda & Guests (22.4.2016)
- Andre Rieu (28.5.2016)
Tickets on www.wien-ticket.at
Vienna StadthalleRoland-Rainer-Platz 1, 1150 Wien
- no steps
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
on Sorbaitgasse and in the main car park of the Stadthalle
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Special wheelchair seats in halls D and F. Inductive hearing system in Hall F.
Halls D and F are wheelchair-accessible.
- Main entrance