In 1956, Vienna acquired the Vienna Stadthalle, thanks to architect Roland Rainer, as a flagship for modern concerts and shows. In those days, the unheard of size made events in a class of their own possible from the outset and brought the world elite, from Louis Armstrong and Deep Purple to Frank Zappa, closer to a euphoric audience.
Since the modernisation, and construction of the second Hall F, the spectrum of events has grown even wider: besides exhibitions, trade fairs, shows and musical productions, top stars can also be seen on a regular basis. You too can look forward to evenings in 2016/17 with stars such as:
- The Who - 50 Years Tour (14.9.2016)
- Nickelback (15.9.2016)
- Zucchero (4.10.2016)
- John Carpenter (3.11.2016)
- Justin Bieber (8.11.2016)
- Rod Stewart (9.11.2016)
- Placebo (13.11.2016)
- Pixies (15.11.2016)
- Jean-Michel Jarre (17.11.2016)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (21.11.2016)
- Elton John (24.11.2016)
- David Garrett (3.12.2016)
- Parov Stelar (7.12.2016)
- Fluch der Karibik - Disney in concert (Pirates of the Caribbean - originial movie in German with live orchestra, 17.12.2016)
- Ennio Morricone (8.2.2017)
- Harry Potter und der Stein der Weisen (Harry Potter and the Stone of Wisdom - originial movie in German with live orchestra, 26.2.2017)
- Der Herr der Ringe - Die Gefährten (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - originial movie with live orchestra, 22.4.2017)
- James Newton Howard (25.11.2017)
Tickets on www.wien-ticket.at
Vienna StadthalleRoland-Rainer-Platz 1, 1150 Wien
- no steps
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
on Sorbaitgasse and in the main car park of the Stadthalle
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Special wheelchair seats in halls D and F. Inductive hearing system in Hall F.
Halls D and F are wheelchair-accessible.
- Main entrance