World Music in the Konzerthaus
The program of the World Music series at the Konzerthaus ranges from the small to the really big. Everyone is represented: Grammy winners, anthem writers for the World Cup, stars on their special instruments or in their genre through to local and yet brilliant musicians with a migrant background.
Several times a month the varied music of this world takes over the program at the Konzerthaus, where the works of composers such as Beethoven, Bruckner and Haydn can usually be heard.
Vienna KonzerthausLothringerstraße 20, 1030 Wien
- Your benefit with the The official Vienna Card: 10% off
- no steps (Double swinging doors 140 cm wide )
- Ramp 435 cm long
- 2 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 94 cm wide and 190 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
All halls accessible via elevator, inner ramp.
2 elevators from ground floor (door width: 90 cm, cabin depth: 190 and 140 cm, cabin width: 94 cm).
Wheelchair seats: 18 in the Grand Hall, 6 in the Mozart Hall, 3 in the Schubert Hall and 4 in the Berio Hall. Seeing-eye dogs permitted (by prior arrangement).
- Main entrance