Vienna’s English Theatre
The theatre soon won immediate acceptance by the Viennese public and established itself as a valued cultural institution with excellent actors and an interesting repertoire. A high standard of professionalism brought them international as well as local recognition. Through its international recognition, the theatre has attracted a many well-known stage and screen personalities to the Josefsgasse.
Vienna's English Theatre has become an integral part of Vienna's theatrical life, offering year-round productions of English and American classics, thrillers, comedies, musicals and farces as well as contemporary works.
Vienna's English TheatreJosefsgasse 12, 1080 Wien
- Ticket office hours Mo - Fr, 10:00 - 19:30
- Ticket office hours Sa, 17:00 - 19:30
- Ticket office hours on holidays, 17:00 - 19:30
- Ticket office hours on days without plays Mo - Fr, 10:00 - 17:00
- closed on days without plays Sa
- closed on days without plays on holidays
- no steps
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
in front of main entrance
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 2 Wheelchair spaces available
- Main entrance