Imperial gourmet trips
Empress Elisabeth and Emperor Franz Joseph I. once traveled their realm in their own imperial and royal court saloon train built in 1891 - from Bad Ischl to the seaside resort of Abbazia (present-day Opatija) on the Adriatic coast. The Majestic Imperator Train de Luxe now once again invites guests on special trips. Destinations such as the Wachau, Semmering, the Advent market in Hof Palace and the Adriatic are on the program. Gourmet dishes and the finest snacks are served during the ride in the luxuriously appointed railway carriages.
Special trips for independent travelers:
- 9 June 2017: Operetta soirée and Viennese songs with a trip in and around Vienna.
- 24 June 2017: Trip to the Wachau for the summer solstice
- 28 September – 3 October 2017: Nostalgic Imperial and Royal railway trip to the Adriatic
- 28 October 2017: Operetta matinée and Viennese songs with a trip in and around Vienna
- 22-26 November 2017: Imperial Adriatic Days on the Croatian Riviera
- 8 December 2017: Advent trip to the Christmas market at Schloss Hof
- 31 December 2017: New Year's Eve gala with a tour of Vienna
The Majestic Imperator train can be chartered on any routes by the carriage or in its entirety for private and corporate events. The carriages can also offer dance floors or a seating layout for presentations on request.
Majestic Imperator Train de Luxe
Booking & information:
Tel. +43 1 513 28 81
Departure normally from Franz-Josefs-Bahnhof railway station, occasionally from Heiligenstadt railway station.
Station Franz-Josefs-BahnhofJulius-Tandler-Platz 3, 1090 Wien
- no steps
Access from Nordbergstrasse only via stairs
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Request for assistance on the platform for wheelchair users: tel. +43 (0)5 1717 menu item 5, e-mail: email@example.com.
All platforms are bay platforms and wheelchair accessible. Platform 5 is an edge platform - direct access to this platform is only possible via Nordbergstrasse.
- Main entrance