art austria art fair
From 10 to 13 March 2016, the Leopold Museum is once again a Mecca for collectors of Austrian art. On three levels and an area of 2,600 m², about 50 exhibitors, including some of the best galleries in Austria, present exclusively Austrian art.
The presentation of Austrian art is the unique selling point of this specialist art fair. Works from the Art Nouveau, Biedermeier and Classicism periods stand alongside contemporary works.
10-13 March 2016
Thu 11:00-21:00, Fri & Sat 11:00-19:00, Sun 11:00-18:00
Admission to art austria also covers admission to the Leopold Museum.
Leopold MuseumMuseumsplatz 1 , 1070 Wien
- Adults €13
- Museum Pass KHM & Leopold Museum: € 22
- Your benefit with the The official Vienna Card: 2€ off
- Mo, 10:00 - 18:00
- We, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 21:00
- Fr - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- Open daily from June to August.
- no steps (Double swinging doors )
- 10 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 89 cm wide and 210 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Main entrance, access to all exhibition rooms and restaurant/café: no steps.
6 free parking spaces for visitors with special needs on the premises (access: Burggasse / Volkstheater) with proper identification and 4 parking spaces for visitors with special needs in the parking garage (basement level 2 next to elevator, access: main entrance Museumsplatz).
- Main entrance