MUSA Museum Start Gallery Artothek
During the remodeling work at the Wien Museum Karlsplatz, all planned exhibitions will be held at the MUSA. Information on the exhibitions
With its approximately 30,000 objects by about 4,500 artists, the museum provides a historic cross-section of Viennese art since 1945.
Within changing exhibitions, the collection is shown in the museum with 600 square meters. The integrated "Start Gallery" enables young artists to enter the art market.
Wien Museum MUSAFelderstraße 6-8 , 1010 Wien
- Tu, 10:00 - 18:00
- We, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 18:00
- Fr, 10:00 - 18:00
- Sa, 10:00 - 18:00
- Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 18:00
- Dec 24 and 31, 2019: 10 am-2 pm, Dec 25 and Jan 1: closed
- no steps (Swinging doors 130 cm wide )
- 4 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 160 cm wide and 200 cm low , Door 130 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
All exhibition openings with sign-language translation, art education with sign-language translation on prior arrangement, induction loop for hearing impaired.
- Main entrance