Staud's Art Nouveau Collection: Belvedere Vienna
To enlarge image and explanation: Please click on image
Gustav Klimt / Josef Hoffmann. Pioneers of Modernism
October 25, 2011 through March 4, 2012
Belvedere Palace (Schloss Belvedere)Prinz-Eugen-Straße 27 , 1030 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna Card:
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
Parking space for visitors with disabilities in front of the entrance at Prinz-Eugen-Strasse 27, Parking: 10 am – 6 pm
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Reduced admission for persons with disabilities and their escorts (3 Euro each). Tours in Austrian sign language, "seeing differently" (tactile tours) for the blind and visually impaired in groups are possible in the Upper and Lower Belvedere.
People with visual impairments can be collected from the nearest tram station. Please provide information on this when making arrangement. Trained seeing-eye dogs (with ID) may be taken into all areas of the collection. A wheelchair is available at the cloakroom for visitors who have difficulty walking. Some seating is also available in the exhibition rooms or will be provided during the tours.
- Car parks Main entrance
All motifs in Staud's Art Nouveau Collection
- ... from the Belvedere
- ... from the Kunsthistorisches Museum
- ... from the Leopold Museum
- ... from the Wien Museum
- ... from the MAK - Austrian Museum of Applied Arts
- ... from Backhausen's textile design collection
- ... from the variety of Vienna's Art Nouveau architecture
- Staud's Collection: Gustav Klimt & Viennese Art Nouveau