Staud's Art Nouveau Collection: Wien Museum
Wien Museum KarlsplatzKarlsplatz, 1040 Wien
- Young people under 19 €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- Your benefit with the Vienna Card: 2€ off
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 18:00
- geschlossen: 1.1., 1.5., 25.12.
(Double swinging doors
- no steps (Double swinging doors 179 cm wide )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
directly behind the museum (Maderstrasse), access to the museum: no steps
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Wheelchair for rental, seats available. Permanent exhibition tours for visually impaired visitors by prior arrangement (Tel. +43 1 505 87 47-85 180). Overview map in large print available.
The exhibition area is accessible via elevator (orientation with Braille) and deducible with the wheelchair.
- Main entrance
All motifs in Staud's Art Nouveau Collection
- ... from the Belvedere
- ... from the Kunsthistorisches Museum
- ... from the Leopold Museum
- ... from the Wien Museum
- ... from the MAK - Austrian Museum of Applied Arts
- ... from Backhausen's textile design collection
- ... from the variety of Vienna's Art Nouveau architecture
- Staud's Collection: Gustav Klimt & Viennese Art Nouveau