Announcements, paintings, posters, photos, signs, figures from merry-go-rounds —the list goes on and on. Also, a part of the Laterna Magica collection of Ernst Hrabalek is on display.
Prater MuseumOswald-Thomas-Platz 1, 1020 Wien
- Young people under 19 €0
- 1st Sunday of the month: Free admission
- Fr - Su, 10:00 - 13:00
- Fr - Su, 14:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 13:00
- on holidays, 14:00 - 18:00
- Closed: 1/1, 12/25 and Easter Monday, Whitmonday and other holidays that fall on a Monday.
- no steps
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
parking spaces for visitors with special needs next to the museum (1.-Mai-Strasse)
- 2 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Main part of the exhibition: no steps, gallery is only accessible via steps, access to exhibition hall: 20 steps.
- Main entrance