The Leopold Museum
The museum also shows fascinating works by Oskar Kokoschka, Richard Gerstl, Albin Egger-Lienz, Anton Kolig, Herbert Boeckl and Alfred Kubin. Before continuing to the next fascinating Klimt sight, you can take coffee or refreshments at the Café Leopold in the museum.
Other stations of the Klimt Walk:
- A Klimt Walk through Vienna
- Klimt at the "Burgtheater"
- Ceiling painting by Klimt
- Klimt's Beethoven Frieze
- Art in Passing: Karlsplatz
- Apprenticeship of a Genius
- A Kiss makes History
Leopold MuseumMuseumsplatz 1 , 1070 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 2€ off
- Mo, 10:00 - 18:00
- We, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 21:00
- Fr - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- Open daily from June to August. The Leopold Museum will remain closed from November 5 to December 5, 2018 for renovations.
- no steps (Double swinging doors )
- 4 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 89 cm wide and 210 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Main entrance, access to all exhibition rooms and restaurant/café: no steps.
4 parking spaces for visitors with disabilities in the MuseumsQuartier area.
6 free parking spaces for visitors with special needs on the premises (access: Burggasse / Volkstheater) with proper identification and 4 parking spaces for visitors with special needs in the parking garage (basement level 2 next to elevator, access: main entrance Museumsplatz).
- Main entrance
Café LeopoldMuseumsQuartier, Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: Special offer
- Mo - Fr, 09:30 - 01:00
- Sa - Su, 09:30 - 00:00
- on holidays, 09:30 - 00:00