House of the Neidhart Frescoes
The frescoes illustrate some of the songs by the legendary bard (Minnesänger) Neidhart von Reuenthal. These are the oldest secular wall paintings in Vienna and were made accessible to the public in 1982 as part of the Historical Museum of the City of Vienna.
Neidhart Frescoes (Neidhart-Fresken)Tuchlauben 19 , 1010 Wien
- Young people under 19 €0
- 1st Sunday of the month: Free admission
- Your benefit with the The official Vienna Card:
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 13:00
- Tu - Su, 14:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 13:00
- on holidays, 14:00 - 18:00
- Closed: 1/1, 5/1, 12/25 and Easter Monday, Whitmonday and other holidays that fall on a Monday.
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
Exhibition area on 2nd floor accessible via steps, entrance is very narrow (66 cm).
- Further information