In addition, you can see stars, star clusters, galaxies and nebulas in their real colors, often glittering in a mysterious way.
More than 9,000 of these mysterious denizens of the sky are shown, many of them not even visible to the naked human eye. A unique laser image projector offers additional astronomical pictures, films and computer animation in brilliant colors. The universe - immediately adjacent to the Giant Ferris Wheel (Riesenrad) - is fascinating ...
Vienna PlanetariumOswald-Thomas-Platz 1 (beim Riesenrad), 1020 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 1€ off
- Presentations from Tuesday to Sunday
- (Double swinging doors 82 cm wide )
- Ramp 72 cm long , 10 cm high
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
All rooms accessible without steps.
- Main entrance