A waterfall, a small pond and several bridges create a picturesque backdrop, in front of which unfolds the beauty of the butterflies - and offering an opportunity for great photos.
Illustrated charts provide information about these wonderful insects and provide an overview of the life-cycle of the butterfly. In the so-called "pupa box," one can observe how larvae turn into butterflies. You can also encounter the colorful Atlas butterfly, with its fantastic pattern and a wing span of up to 11 inches.
The Butterfly House (Schmetterlinghaus)Burggarten, 1010 Wien
- Adults €5,50
- Your benefit with the Vienna Card:
- April to October Mo - Fr, 10:00 - 16:45
- April to October Sa - Su, 10:00 - 18:15
- April to October on holidays, 10:00 - 18:15
- November to March daily, 10:00 - 15:45
- no steps ( Door 93 cm wide )
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
- Main entrance