Imperial Silver Collection
Among other things, one can admire the famous "Milan Centerpiece," which is almost 30 meters long, porcelain from East Asia, Sèvres and Vienna as well as “panorama plates,” Fayence china, gold- and silverwork – among them the Vienna Court Silver as well as the "Grand Vermeil Service", an elegant table service for 140 persons.
At the Café Hofburg, you will be treated royally with a great number of culinary delights.
Please note: The Sisi Museum, Imperial Apartments and Imperial Silver Collection can be visited with a single ticket!
Imperial Silver Collection (Silberkammer)Hofburg, 1010 Wien
Entrance via Kaisertor
- Your benefit with the Vienna Card: 8/11% off
Daily 9.00 am - 7.30 pm, last admission at 4.30 pm
Daily 9.00 am - 6.00 pm, last admission at 5.00 pm
- Guided tour for children Sa - Su, 10:30 - 14:30
- Guided tour for children on holidays, 10:30 - 14:30
- September to June
- 114 cm wide and 104 cm low , Door 80 cm wide
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Access to the exhibition rooms: elevator to the 2nd floor, access to restaurant / café: 1 step.
- Elevator available