Apple Strudel Show
Onlookers not only learn how this divine Viennese dessert is made, but are also given the original Viennese Apple Strudel recipe to try out for themselves at home. The mouthwatering aromas that issue forth from the bakery make it hard to resist trying a piece of freshly baked apple strudel with coffee at one of the small tables in the imperial bakery.
Apple strudel shows
Daily 11:00-16:00 at the top of the hour
Duration: approx. 15-20 min.
For individual visitors up to 60 persons in German and English.
For groups from 15 persons and more daily from 10:30-16:30, every half hour
Price (strudel show & apple strudel treat): € 10/person incl. apple strudel demonstration, a fresh piece of strudel, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, and an original apple strudel recipe
Every 21st person admission free
Apple strudel seminar with diploma
The strudels can be sampled immediately, taken away or prepared for delivery. The diploma entitles participants to call themselves a genuine Viennese Apple Strudel Baker. Each participant is also presented with a copy of the original recipe.
For groups of up to 25 persons in German and English
No strudel seminars during the Christmas season
Duration of seminar approx. 1 hour, plus 60 min. baking/packaging time
Price: from € 22/person plus pastry chef fee starting from € 190/hour
Café-Restaurant ResidenzSchloss Schönbrunn, Kavalierstrakt 52, 1130 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna Card: 1€ off (Vienna Card holders will be treated to a € 1 discount on a slice of piping hot apple strudel, cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate, as well as an original Viennese apple strudel recipe to take away.)
- daily, 09:00 - 20:00
- Piano music Sa, Su 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
(Double swinging doors
ramp in delivery area
- 3 Steps (Double swinging doors 120 cm wide )
- 2 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
- Main entrance