Apple Strudel Show
Onlookers not only learn how this divine Viennese dessert is made, but are also given the original Viennese Apple Strudel recipe to try out for themselves at home. The mouthwatering aromas that issue forth from the bakery make it hard to resist trying a piece of freshly baked apple strudel with coffee at one of the small tables in the imperial bakery.
Original Viennese Apple Strudel Show
- For solo travelers and groups in German and English
- We-Su 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 2.00 pm, 3.00 pm
- Groups of up to 60 people by arrangement
- Duration: approx. 15-20 minutes
- Prices: €6.50/person for strudel show & 1 piece of apple strudel, €11.90/person for strudel show, 1 piece of apple strudel, plus a Wiener melange, tea or hot chocolate
- Discount with the Vienna City Card
Apple strudel seminar with diploma
In the apple strudel seminars of the imperial bakery of Café Residenz, the guests learn under the instruction of pastry chefs how to make their own traditional Viennese apple strudel from pulled strudel dough. The finished strudel can be sampled on site, taken away or delivered. The diploma entitles seminar participants to call themselves a genuine "Viennese Apple Strudel Baker". Each participant is also presented with a copy of the original recipe.
- Price: €75 / person
- Duration: approx. 1 hour Seminar, plus baking time & packaging and additional 60 minutes
- Individually bookable for groups of up to 25 persons in German and English
- No strudel seminars over Christmas