Conditions of Participation Prize Draw: "Vienna World's Fair Challenge"
- The prize draw is organized as part of the promotional activities called "Vienna World´s Fair Challenge " (for more details see ivie-challenge.vienna.info) by the Vienna Tourist Board, Invalidenstraße 6, A-1030 Vienna (in short "WTV").
- All natural persons aged 18 years and above are eligible to participate. It is necessary to register via the ivie app during the sweepstakes period and reach the required number of points.
- How to collect the points needed to win is explained at ivie-challenge.vienna.info.
- The sweepstakes period is July 19 through December 31, 2023.
- The winners of the main prize (two nights from Friday to Sunday in the Hotel Imperial for 2 persons including champagne breakfast) will be determined by a random drawing after the end of the competition on December 31, 2023.
- To be eligible for the main prize draw, participants must register in the ivie app and have reached the full 45 points. The winners will be informed via e-mail.
- To receive a snow globe with a world exhibition motif, participants need at least 29 points. The snow globe can only be picked up in person at the Tourist-Info Albertinaplatz (Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Vienna). To pick up the snow globe on site, participants have to show theier score in the ivie app.
- Attention: Only 100 snow globes are available per month (while stocks last).
Exclusion from the prize draw
- Employees of WTV and the participating businesses as well as relatives of the aforementioned employees and people living in the same household are excluded from participating in the prize draw.
- Should these conditions of participation be breached, WTV reserves the right to bar persons from participating in the prize draw.
- Also excluded are persons who make use of prohibited aids or gain other advantages through manipulation. If necessary, prizes can be revoked or recalled in such cases, even at a later date.
Holding and processing of the prize draw
- Participants can only register once and therefore only one prize per participant is possible.
- The participant is responsible for ensuring that the provided email address or postal address is correct.
- The prize cannot be redeemed in cash, exchanged, or transferred to other persons.
- WTV reserves the right to make changes and additions to the prize draw or to cancel the prize draw without prior notice. This applies in particular in the event of force majeure (in particular also pandemics and their indirect effect) or if the competition cannot be carried out or continued for organizational, technical or legal reasons, provided that WTV is not at fault
Data protection, data processing, and data transfer
- The processing of the personal data of the participants is required in accordance with the conditions of participation, because otherwise it is not possible to participate in the competition.
- The data of the participants will be processed by WTV for the purpose of organizing and fulfilling the competition (Art 6 para 1 lit b, c and f DSGVO).
- No data will be passed on to third parties in the context of the competition.
- Information on rights and who to contact at WTV regarding data protection (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- WTV is released from all obligations by handing out the prize. WTV is not liable for legal and/or material omissions.
- The winner is notified without warranty.
- WTV is not liable for any damage that could be caused by errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, for faults with the technical systems and the service, incorrect content, loss or erasure of data, viruses or in any other way during participation in the prize draw, unless such damage is caused by WTV (its bodies or employees) either intentionally or through gross negligence.
- Should the conditions of participation contain ineffective provisions, the effectiveness of the other provisions shall remain unaffected.
- Austrian law applies. Legal action for the purpose of verifying the draw is ruled out.