City Airport Train (CAT)
The CAT station in Wien Mitte enables check-in for various airlines (luggage transport included) from 6.00 pm on the day before until 75 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time - the only requirement is a valid CAT ticket.
Vienna Airport – Wien Mitte
daily from 6.09 am to 11.39 pm every 30 minutes
Wien Mitte – Vienna Airport
daily from 5.36 am to 11.06 pm every 30 minutes
- Single: €11, return: €19 – discount available with the Vienna City Card
- Children up to 14 years of age and wheelchair users travel for free
- Tickets can be purchased at www.cityairporttrain.com, from ticket machines and from Tourist Info at the airport
CATch the City - Stopover products
If you have a stopover of 4 hours or more, it's worth taking a trip into Vienna and spending the time in the city.
There are 3 combination offers to choose from:
- Vienna Ring Tram €39: Ride the non-stop tram along the Ringstrasse boulevard, with audio commentary
- Giant Ferris Wheel €39: A ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel with a view of the city from 65 meters up
- Coffee break in Vienna €39: A cup of coffee and a piece of apple strudel in a selected, typical Viennese coffee house.
Each offer includes a return ticket on the CAT and a 24-hour ticket for use on public transport. The fast track security lane at the airport guarantees quick access to the gates for onward flights. CATch the City Tickets can be purchased at the CAT counter in the arrival hall. Further information on visa conditions at www.cityairporttrain.com.