The Railjets carry you quickly and comfortably twice an hour from Vienna Airport to Vienna Main Station (U1) in 15 minutes, or to Wien Meidling station (U6) in about half an hour.
From Vienna Airport to Vienna Main Station and Wien Meidling station:
- daily from the airport from 6.33 am to 11.03 pm, every 30 minutes
From Vienna Main Station and Wien Meidling station to Vienna Airport:
- daily from Wien Meidling from 5.34 am to 10.00 pm, every 30 minutes, journey time approx. 30 minutes
- daily from Vienna Main Station from 5.42 am to 10.12 pm, every 30 minutes, journey time 15 minutes
For detailed timetable information, please visit the website at www.oebb.at
- Travelers with the Vienna City Card or with multi-day tickets of Wiener Linien need only one additional ticket from the airport to the Vienna city limits for the price of €1.80 (available from ÖBB ticket machines or ÖBB ticket counters).
- Adults: €4.20 (= €1.80 for the ticket from the airport to the Vienna city limits + €2.40 for the ticket within the Vienna urban area)
- Children and youth aged from 6 to 14 years inclusive: €2.10 (= €0.90 for the ticket from the airport to the Vienna city limits + €1.20 for the ticket within the Vienna urban area)
- Children under 6 years of age ride free of charge
The Vienna City Card, multi-day ticket and additional ticket must be validated before commencing the journey.