- The underground trains (U-Bahn) run from about 5:00 a.m. in the morning to about midnight
- Trams and buses normally stop running earlier
- You can find detailed information in the schedules for the individual lines
Safely through the night
- Vienna's subway lines operate 24 hours a day on Friday night, Saturday night and on the nights before holidays. The trains run at 15-minute intervals.
- The night buses operate daily from 12:30 a.m. to 5 a.m. in 30-minute cycles. On the weekends, the schedule is adapted to the continuous subway operation.
- You can use the night subway and the night buses with all tickets from the Vienna Lines and of course with the Vienna City Card.