- Single ticket: € 2.20 (Children € 1.10)
- 24-hour Vienna ticket: € 7.60
- 48-hour Vienna ticket: € 13,30
- 72-hour Vienna ticket: € 16,50
- Vienna weekly ticket (only valid from Monday to Monday at 9.00 am): € 16,20
Single tickets are also available in trams and buses with a surcharge for € 2.30 (children: € 1.20). They are valid for one ride including transfers. Children up to six years of age travel for free. Children up to fifteen years of age ride free on Sundays, holidays and during the Vienna school holidays.
Companions of people with disabilities can use public transport for free. Please also be aware that in the disabled person’s pass, the note “The holder of the pass requires a companion” must be present and the residence must be in Austria.
Tickets are available at:
- the multilingual ticket machines (subway stations)
- all advance sales points and the online shop of the Vienna Lines
- most tobacco shops
- Mobile phone ticket, which can be used to buy Vienna day tickets and single tickets
The Vienna City Card. The official tourist card of Vienna for € 13.90 / 21.90 / 24.90 - with 210 benefits
- 24, 48 or 72 hours of free travel on all public transport routes
- more than 210 discounts in Vienna's museums, heurigers, cafés etc.
- available at tourist information centers, hotels, Wiener Linien (Vienna Transport Authority) ticket offices, and online