- Your Wiener Linien App-ticket is automatically valid from the date you chose in the order process.
- If you have a Wiener Linien print ticket: Punch the reverse of your Vienna City Card using the ticket machine before you use public transport for the first time. Your ticket is now valid for the next 24/48/72 hours in the city (zone 100, includes night buses). The ticket is invalid unless punched!
- Big Bus travel ticket: Please show your Vienna City Card before getting on the bus.
- One child up to the age of 15 travels free with each Vienna City Card holder (Wiener Linien). One child up to the age of 16 travels free with each Vienna City Card holder (Big Bus Vienna).
- Important: The journey to and from the airport is not included with the Vienna City Card.
- Please note: If you travel from the airport to Vienna, or from Vienna to the airport, using the S7 express train you will need to purchase an extra ticket. This can be bought from the ticket machines in the rapid transit railway stations.