Kunst Haus Wien
A wide-ranging programme of activities which follow in the footsteps of the painter Friedensreich Hundertwasser are offered for children: Guided family tours are often held on Sundays, with street photography workshops and photowalks during the warmer seasons.
Anyone wishing for refreshment wil enjoy the vegetarien delicacies on offer at the black and white Tian bistro in its jungle setting.
Kunst Haus Wien Museum HundertwasserUntere Weißgerberstraße 13 , 1030 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna Card: 20/25% off (combination ticket € 9 instead of € 12)
- daily, 10:00 - 18:00
- Free tours: Hundertwasser exhibition (permanent) Tu, 15:00
- no steps (Swinging doors )
- 250 cm wide and 120 cm low , Door 200 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Main entrance and access to the restaurant / café: no steps, , floors are uneven, elevator.
- Main entrance