mumok - Museum of Modern Art
Saturdays and Sundays at the mumok are dedicated to finding out what children aged four to 12 have to say about modern and contemporary art. Budding young artists can hone their artistic abilities in the open studio or join various artists for a practical tour of the exhibitions.
If you would prefer to go through the museum on your own, simply grab a kids' art transporter which contains everything a child needs for a museum trip to remember.
mumok – Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation Vienna in the MuseumsQuartierMuseumsplatz 1 , 1070 Wien
- Young people under 19 €0,00
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 17% off , 2€ off
- Mo, 14:00 - 19:00
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 19:00
- Th, 10:00 - 21:00
- no steps (Swinging doors 120 cm wide )
- 90 cm wide and 140 cm low
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Main and side entrance as well as restaurant/café: accessible via elevator.
- Main entrance