The Vienna Museum
The Wien Museum offers a broad range of programmes for children and families, including guided tours, workshops and holiday games. The Focus of the activities is always linked in some way to Vienna and the museums's current exhibitions.
Here you can find information on the currents offers and times: family program of the Vienna Museum
The Wien Museum at Karlsplatz will be closed from Feb. 3, 2019, on - due to renovation.
Wien Museum KarlsplatzKarlsplatz, 1040 Wien
- Young people under 19 €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 3€ off
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 18:00
- closed Jan 1, May 1, Dec 25
(Double swinging doors
- no steps (Double swinging doors 179 cm wide )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
directly behind the museum (Maderstrasse), access to the museum: no steps
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Wheelchair for rental, seats available. Permanent exhibition tours for visually impaired visitors by prior arrangement (Tel. +43 1 505 87 47-85 180). Overview map in large print available.
The exhibition area is accessible via elevator (orientation with Braille) and deducible with the wheelchair.
- Main entrance