Summer toboggan run
The ride to the top end of the hill is totally automated: a special hoist can carry up to 25 tobogganers up the hill. From the top you whiz straight down the track at a speed of up to 40 kilometers per hour. 14 bends in the track offer fun and excitement on the summer toboggan run, which encompasses an altitude drop of around 100 meters.
And to add another dash of fun: a jump just before the end will make the tobogganers’ hearts and stomachs leap even higher. Anyone who wants a more leisurely ride or has a small passenger with them can adjust the speed using the brake.
The food area offers healthy and delicious fare, from large meals to small snacks. And the comfortable chill-out terraces are the perfect place to relax.
- Directions: Take the U4 to Hütteldorf, and then the 249 or 250 bus to Hohe-Wand-Wiese.
- Children aged 3-6 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Opening hours: May to September
Summer toboggan run "Hohe Wand Wiese"Mauerbachstraße 174-178, 1140 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: Special offer
- beginning of May to the beginning of October
- May, June, September Fr - Su
- July, August daily
- on holidays, 10:00 - 18:00
- See website for opening hours.