Guided bike tours
Tours through the city
- Classic Vienna Bicycle Tour - Guided city tour
- Highlights: Vienna State Opera, Ringstrasse, St. Stephen's Cathedral, Mozart Monument, Heldenplatz, Hofburg Palace, Michaelerplatz, Parliament, City Hall, Burgtheater, Schottenkirche, Freyung, Albertina, Stadtpark/Johann Strauss Monument, Danube Canal, Karlsplatz/Karlskirche.
- - 10% discount with the Vienna-Card
Vienna Explorer - held exclusively in English
- Vienna Bike Tour: Numerous attractions lie along the three-hour tour of Vienna, e.g. Prater, Hundertwasserhaus, Stadtpark, Karlskirche, Schwarzenbergplatz, City Hall, Old Jewish Quarter, Parliament, Imperial Palace, Heldenplatz, Michaelerplatz, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Danube … and many more
- ‘Go Green’ E-Fatbike Tour: Danube Canal, Kahlenberg, Vineyards, Danube, UNO City Prater…and much more.
Prime Tours Vienna
- Kick Bike Tour: Unconventional bike tour starting in the 15th district (Reindorfgasse 25) with stops at cafés, parks and assorted secret tips; varies depending on the guide, weather and guests
- Schmankerl Kick Bike Tour: get to know traditional Viennese delicacies by kick bike, includes Viennese snacks & drinks
Off to the countryside
Through the Lobau
- On the bicycle network in the area of the Lobau, expert foresters explain the beauty of the Danube-Auen National Park and the Auwald ecosystem.
- Bike tours for groups of 6 or more people
- Further information