Guided bike tours
Bike tour into nature
On the bicycle path network in the area of the Lobau, expert foresters explain the beauty of the Donau-Auen National Park and the riparian forest ecosystem. There are guided bike tours to the Lobau for groups of 6 or more people. As there is no bike rental option here, you must rent a bike from a bike rental outlet beforehand. You can find registration information at www.wien.gv.at
From classic to culinary
At Pedalpower, you can choose from three bike tours:
- Classically Viennese: Cycle past Vienna's magnificent buildings. The tour lasts about three hours.
- Viennese water & wine: Discover another world as you ride along the Danube Canal to idyllic Nussdorf, where you can sample delightful Viennese wines. Allow about four to five hours for this tour.
- Wachau Winery Bike Tour: Can be booked either in English or in another preferred language. You must plan a whole day for this – you'll be out and about for approx. 11 hours.
Pedal Power Bike rentals & sightseeing toursBösendorferstraße 5, 1010 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 10% off
- March - October daily, 09:00 - 18:00
Vienna Explorer offers the bike tours exclusively in English:
- Vienna Bike Tour: Numerous sights lie on the three-hour tour of Vienna – e.g. Prater, Hundertwasser House, Stadtpark, Karlskirche (Church of St. Charles), Schwarzenbergplatz and many more.
- "Go Green" electric Fat Bike tour into the countryside: Street art on the Danube Canal, view from the Kahlenberg, green vineyards and the imperial Prater make for an unforgettable tour.
Vienna Explorer Tours & Day TripsFranz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Wien
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 14% off
- April to mid- October
- daily, 08:30 - 18:00
At Prime Tours Vienna, there are unconventional tours on the kickbike, a bicycle without pedals:
- Kick by kick: The tour lasts approx. two to three hours and leads through the 6th, 7th and 15th districts. On view are the secret tips of the respective guides.
- Culinary: Assorted Viennese treats are sought out and sampled for three whole hours.
- Photographic: The photo tour on the kickbike lasts about two hours. If you don't have your own camera, you can rent one for a charge.
- Electric: You'll ride on electric scooters for two to three hours from the 15th district to Vienna city center, along the Danube Canal, and make a brief stop in the Wurstelprater.
The meeting points can vary. For information and to register, go to www.primetours.at