Guided bike tours
Tours through the city
- Classic Vienna Bicycle Tour, morning, afternoon & evening
- Highlights: Vienna State Opera, Ringstrasse, St. Stephen's Cathedral, Mozart Monument, Heldenplatz, Hofburg Palace, Michaelerplatz, Parliament, City Hall, Burgtheater, Schottenkirche, Freyung, Albertina, Stadtpark/Johann Strauss Monument, Danube Canal, Karlsplatz/Karlskirche.
- - 10% discount with the Vienna-Card
Bike & Guide
- Vienna Kul-Tour: Bike tour through cultural Vienna. Leads along the Ringstrasse, through the Old City, to the Hundertwasserhaus and into the Prater.
- Vienna Na-Tour: Bike tour through green Vienna from the Prater to the leisure paradise on Danube Island and to the Danube.
- Happy Hour Tour: Lively evening tour. Past the attractions of Vienna, sparkling in the evening light.
- Hundertwasser tour: ... on the tracks of the famous architect.
Vienna Bike Tour by Vienna Explorer
- Numerous attractions lie along the three-hour tour of Vienna, which is held exclusively in English
- Prater, Hundertwasserhaus, Stadtpark, Karlskirche, Schwarzenbergplatz, City Hall, Old Jewish Quarter, Parliament, Imperial Palace, Heldenplatz, Michaelerplatz, St. Stephen’s Cathedral, Danube … and many more
Cold War Vienna Tours
- Discover the Vienna after the Second World War on nostalgic bicycles: Occupied, destroyed and jointly administered by the four Allied powers. Learn about the background and context – illustrated with historic photographic material from the Third Man Museum, which is visited at the end of the tour.
Off to the countryside
Bike Experience Vienna
- Off-road bicycle tours with power-saving e-mountain bikes, accompanied by experienced guides through the Vienna Woods, the greenbelt to the west of Vienna.
- Away from the classic attractions, the bike tours designed for everyone of average fitness lead to picturesque spots that are otherwise difficult for guests of Vienna to reach. After cycling for less than 15 minutes, you'll arrive in the idyllic vineyards and enjoy a breathtaking view over the city of Vienna. The tour is rounded off with a visit to a 'Heuriger' wine tavern.
bike 20 - Mountain biking in the Vienna Woods
- Enjoy the view over the roofs of Vienna and nature in the Vienna Woods. Give your adrenalin a kick on trails and downhills and ride along the Danube.
Through the Lobau
- On the bicycle network in the area of the Lobau, expert foresters explain the beauty of the Danube-Auen National Park and the Auwald ecosystem.
- Bike tours for groups of 6 or more people
- Further information