These instructions apply to Microsoft Windows XP and higher.
1. Activate the WLAN (WiFi) on your device.
2. Double-click the connection symbol at bottom-right, next to the time.
3. Under "Drahtlosnetzwerk auswählen" select the "Tourist-Info" network and then click on "Verbinden".
Mac OS X
These instructions refer to Mac OS X version 10.3 "Panther" and higher. With all other versions, proceed in a similar way to achieve the same result.
1. To activate your WiFi access, click on the "AirPort" symbol in the top-right corner and select the "Tourist-Info" network.
2. You are connected to the network when a ✓symbol is displayed next to the name.
If the AirPort symbol is not displayed:
1. Click on the Apple symbol at top-left and select "System settings" in the menu.
2. Click on "Network".
3. Select "AirPort" from the list on the left of the settings window.
4. In the right-hand part of the window, you can now activate the "Tourist-Info" network under "Network name".