Beethoven Múzeum (Beethoven Museum)Probusgasse 6
Beethoven composed his 2nd Symphony, piano pieces and violin sonatas in this house. In 1802, he wrote a letter to his brother - which was never sent - in which he expressed his doubts about his worsening deafness, the "Heiligenstadt Testament". The Beethoven Museum is Vienna's big Beethoven Center. It focuses on Beethoven's 35 years in Vienna, his life and works.
Vienna City Card
- Kedvezőbb a Vienna City Card-val: -30% / -2€
- Felnőttek €7
- 19 év alatti fiatalok €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- K. - V., 10:00 - 13:00
- K. - V., 14:00 - 18:00
- ünnepnapokon, 10:00 - 13:00
- ünnepnapokon, 14:00 - 18:00
- Exceptions/opening hours: 24/12 & 31/12: 10 am - 1 pm. Closed: 1/1, 1/5, 25/12 and pub. hols., if they fall on Mon.
- Vakvezető kutya belépése engedélyezett
Patio and exhibition areas: no steps; ticket/shop area 2 steps, restrooms 2 steps. The various exhibition rooms can be reached via several steps. Seating on the patio and by individual exhibits in the exhibition rooms.