ヴォティーフ教会 (Votivkirche)Rooseveltplatz 8
Construction on the second-tallest church in Vienna began in 1856 as a symbol of gratitude for an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Emperor Franz Joseph. The Neo-Gothic church was consecrated in 1879 on the occasion of the imperial couple's silver wedding.
- 火 - 金, 16:00 - 18:00
- 土, 09:00 - 13:00
- 日, 09:00 - 13:00
- The museum is currently closed for renovations.