Beethoven MuzeumProbusgasse 6
Beethoven composed his 2nd Symphony, piano pieces and violin sonatas in this house. In 1802, he wrote a letter to his brother - which was never sent - in which he expressed his doubts about his worsening deafness, the "Heiligenstadt Testament". The Beethoven Museum is Vienna's big Beethoven Center. It focuses on Beethoven's 35 years in Vienna, his life and works.
- Dorośli €7
- Młodzież do lat 19 €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- Twoje korzyści wynikające z posiadania Vienna City Card: -30% , -2€
- Wt - Nd, 10:00 - 13:00
- Wt - Nd, 14:00 - 18:00
- w dni świąteczne, 10:00 - 13:00
- w dni świąteczne, 14:00 - 18:00
- Exceptions/opening hours: 24/12 & 31/12: 10 am - 1 pm. Closed: 1/1, 1/5, 25/12 and pub. hols., if they fall on Mon.
- bez schodów
- Dozwolone psy przewodniki
Patio and exhibition areas: no steps; ticket/shop area 2 steps, restrooms 2 steps. The various exhibition rooms can be reached via several steps. Seating on the patio and by individual exhibits in the exhibition rooms.
- Główne wejście