Muzeul BeethovenProbusgasse 6
Beethoven composed his 2nd Symphony, piano pieces and violin sonatas in this house. In 1802, he wrote a letter to his brother - which was never sent - in which he expressed his doubts about his worsening deafness, the "Heiligenstadt Testament". The Beethoven Museum is Vienna's big Beethoven Center. It focuses on Beethoven's 35 years in Vienna, his life and works.
- Adulţi €7
- Tineri sub 19 ani €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- Avantajul dvs. cu Vienna City Card: -30% , -2€
- Ma - Du, 10:00 - 13:00
- Ma - Du, 14:00 - 18:00
- sărbători legale, 10:00 - 13:00
- sărbători legale, 14:00 - 18:00
- Exceptions/opening hours: 24/12 & 31/12: 10 am - 1 pm. Closed: 1/1, 1/5, 25/12 and pub. hols., if they fall on Mon.
- fără trepte
Mai multe informații
- Sunt permiși câinii însoțitori pentru nevăzători
Patio and exhibition areas: no steps; ticket/shop area 2 steps, restrooms 2 steps. The various exhibition rooms can be reached via several steps. Seating on the patio and by individual exhibits in the exhibition rooms.
- Intrare principală