Cimitirul Central (Zentralfriedhof)Simmeringer Hauptstraße 234
Stretching over more than two square kilometers, the great Central Cemetery hosts perhaps the world's largest concentration of memorials honoring the dead. Among those interred here are Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Johann Strauss and Johannes Brahms.
- November to February Lu - Du, 08:00 - 17:00
- March Lu - Du, 07:00 - 18:00
- April Lu - Du, 07:00 - 19:00
- May to August Lu - Du, 07:00 - 20:00
- September Lu - Du, 07:00 - 19:00
- October to November Lu - Du, 07:00 - 18:00
- sărbători legale, 10:00 - 17:00
- fără trepte
Mai multe informații
- Sunt permiși câinii însoțitori pentru nevăzători
- Există toaletă pentru persoane cu dizabilități, cu acces fără bariere.
Honorary tombs: Main Entrance (2nd Gate, access by car possible on the blue paths), free with ID. One can apply for the access card at the Infopoint (2nd Gate). Wheelchair-accessible restroom accessible with "Euro-Key" near Hall 3, in the cemetery church and at the cemetery office (ramp), gravel paths.
- Intrare principală