Wien Museum Neidhart FestsaalTuchlauben 19
The Neidhart frescoes were created around 1407 and are a work of art that is unique to Vienna. They once adorned the private dance hall of the rich cloth merchant Michel Menschein and were discovered and exposed during the remodeling of an apartment in 1979.
- Tineri sub 19 ani €0
- 1st Sunday of the month: Free admission
- Ma - Du, 10:00 - 13:00
- Ma - Du, 14:00 - 18:00
- sărbători legale, 10:00 - 13:00
- sărbători legale, 14:00 - 18:00
- Closed from 6/8-16/10/2019
Mai multe informații
- Sunt permiși câinii însoțitori pentru nevăzători
Exhibition area on 2nd floor accessible via steps, entrance is very narrow (66 cm).
- Mai multe informații