Vedere asupra bulevardului Wiener Ringstraße, în imagine se observă Muzeul de istorie naturală, Parlamentul şi Primăria
Blick in den Barocksaal des Alten Rathauses in der Wipplinger Straße

Old City Hall

Wipplingerstrasse 8
1010 Wien

Owned by the city of Vienna since 1316, the last session of Vienna's Municipal Council was held here in 1885, before it relocated to the new City Hall on the Ringstrasse.