The Picture Gallery of the Academy of Fine Arts will be housed in the Theatre Museum until 2020! The Academy of Fine Arts was built from 1872 to 1876 according to plans by Theophil Hansen. The art gallery based there possesses outstanding works by Dutch and Flemish painters of the 17th century (including Rubens, Rembrandt and van Dyck), as well as pieces such as the altar of the "Last Judgment" by Hieronymus Bosch.
Handrail for the visually impaired on the outside steps to the main entrance at Schillerplatz 3. Access to elevator in the corridor on the right.